xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Vanna Marie, Im sorry


This is the way i do it.. ROCK the whole world!





There are times i still think about her. But i have to let go. I learn it in the hardest way a man could possibly be. After a month of concentrating in a job that i had and the time with my family ive spent, slowly but painfully im recovering from her. I have these pics taken to show the world that im getting well and a bit better after all the catastrophe ive encountered.

I know that there's always one out there who never leave me and let me down.
My friend, my constant companion, my savior - GOD.

After which, this is me...




Im playing old sad songs just to bear it all.







Summer time and i have to enjoy it. Atleast...





These are the clients in thefirm during my
summer job
in Palawan.












My sisters.... Who helped me to get through to it. I love them more now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop playin.. stop pretending.. pls lng!!!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop playin.. stop pretending.. pls lang!!!

ano daw?

kaw na magaling na accountancy student...
kaw na magkaaward...
kaw na makagraduate with flying colors...
kaw na....
kaw...!
KAW NA MAGING SI MARK MIRANDA!!!
KAW NA!!

wahahahaha...

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodluck

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home