xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Love... Love... Love... *sigh*

We were discussing about the Jedi rules today, cause we are such total geeks, I was on the Darkside and my friend was on the Jedi side so naturally I would argue that the Jedi code sucks!He argued about the changing of the Jedi code with Luke's time when there is love, where they permitted marriage in the order, and so I thaught of all the things that love screws up, and in my mind is true! I mean do you think love strengthens relationships? Nope! it even destroys one! See if you and your friend hooked up you'll say that you have a new and stronger connection since you are "IN LOVE" but what happens when it dies down, then you are a friend shorterSure you say, but thats just one, whatever happened to tose who stay in love? My question is that did you ever consider the guy the girl has to leave to get that new catch of hers? Did you thought about the crying girl that the guy left just to get someone more curvacious! Of course you didn't! you were blinded by the shadow called love!I bet you heard that Love is Overrated! I think it is too, many have been fooled by loves perfect moments and its perfect life, but is there so? No one ever said that love is ever so easy, so I guess love is overrated, there is no peace in love, but constant struggle, therefore you can't attain peace with love, like I said to my friend peace is the absence of emotion.. think about it.So to sum it all up, Love is not a thing of comfort, it is used to mold us to be tougher and stronger. Without it we will be frail human beings, so for those who are inlove... Buff up, WE're gonna need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home