xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Where was I? oh, right...
Vanna Marie's role in my life actually started when I was in Katipunan, just hanging around and keeping myself cool @ the National Bookstore. After Chem Camp class, I usually go to Jollibee to eat, then at NBS (nat'l bookstore) to read for a while. ironically, this was the time when my momvand i were kind of getting in a rough moment .

Anyway, when i saw Vanna Marie for the first time, I was so smitten by her beauty that while i was holding the magazine, i was actually blushing...as if she was really there. i swear, i looked like i took seven shots of lidocaine in one sitting...

from that moment on, i swore to myself that i would search everywhere, anywhere for Vanna Marie Tan, the Yuna of my heart. (i know it sounds kinda sappy, but please bear with me). and being the torpe that i am...well...i took the Net and my cp as my weapon for success. Friendster was actually a big help...but when this fiasco over concert invitations happened (it's a long story that i prefer to tell in person), well...my hunt took a hiatus. actually, it was the fault (slight only) of my my cousin, who suggested to me that i should go to UST.

For those of you who TOOK ME FOR A STALKER!
I'm not a stalker! (well...in technical terms, i am sort of a stalker, but it sounds so ugly...i prefer to call myself a "secret admirer".) really, i just want to see her, and meet her...and be her friend, then be her boyfriend, then her fiancee, then her husband!!and when that happens, i'm gonna work hard for our family and we're gonna be happy until we get old and have grandkids!!!!! (whew!!)

WHOA...BREAK...BREAK...BREAK...

I need a shot of anti-stimulant...there...that's better...=P
when that time comes, i'm gonna be in Maslow's peak of his pyramid - i'm gonna have self-actualization.
and how i wish it would happen. that's why my quest has begun...AGAIN!
(laughs,smile)
(stops)

for those people who think of me as a stalker, let me repeat...
I AM NOT A STALKER! i'm a secret admirer, okay???!!!

I LOVE VANNA MARIE!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, totoo pala ang chismis! In love nga c mr. suplado, manong seryso. ang "one of the most sought-after guy" sa department namin (nax! flatterd ka?) Kya nakkapag-joke,joke,joke ka na. Take note sa most tension bearing subject pa namin ->accounting! asteeeg! (ang nag-iisang DL na clasm8 ko)

U ha. My crush ka pala sa akin. Deny ka pa nun! Yung ayaw ko sayo, Hinahayaan mo na lng kung ano icpn namin sayo, tulad nung hindi ka sumipot sa play natin sa eng lit. Nag-sory ka lng. Hndi ka na ng-explain. Sana naman kc nag-explain ka sa amin. PRIde mo tlga!

Teke lang, hndi ko alam na "mayabang" ka at "makapal ang mukha". Pero pancn nga nmin anlki ng pngbago mo. Nakangiti ka na plgi, madlas ka ng tumawa, marunong ka ng sumkay sa mga biro.
Isa lang ibig sabhin nun...TAO KA NA!!! :P

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flee the flea anf fly hahaha

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home