xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This is what i know ME.

>>due to public demand<<<
I am a truthful person in the fact that everything written here actually reflects who I am.

I am a student extraordinaire. I disliked math with a fervent passion but I do have no choice but to live with it. I have realized just now that I cannot possibly move with my life without mathematics as my weapon. This is why I must tolerate and if I must, learn to love the art of numbers.

I dont care about being "all that", because what I care is being "other than that".

Cliches are not my type, except for the fact that I am a product of the senti era of television.

I am not cool or hunky because I choose not to be one. I accept myself for who I am right now.

I am overly sentimental at times but sometimes I hide my emotions from other people. I am a torpe and that is why most of the time I get hurt emotionally by the girl that I love.

Im an accountancy student. I rejoice to the high heavens when I finish (finally) a problem that didn't solve before.

I hate terror professors for making other student's lives worse. They are actually leeches of the educational system - they make students exert much more energy than what is actually required.

Philosophy is a way of life, but not of love. This I have realized in the hardest of ways - by being heartbroken now

Not all things can be solved by logical processes. That is what makes people different from computers. And that is the reason why people learn - they go against the logical norm.

I am a hidden street racer, and I aspire to learn and become the fastest out of each corner, whether that may be in the racetrack (virtual or otherwise), or in real life. I love the Nissan Skyline GT-R but it's so hard to handle because it's got AWD.

I am a simple person with a lot of love to share and a big heart to give.

Im a person who loves vanna marie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Totoo ba yan mark? NAka! Mtanong nga sa mga classmate mo. Nice blog.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home