xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

YABANG!

Yippee! There's no easy way to overcome accounting monters but still i did it. Whew! (no sweat)

Somebody from the class shouted "yabang!" as a joke after i finished a not-so-difficult-for-me board work. And I pissed off. Damn.

Funny how short-temper I am now.

SuperVAN texted me before "yabang mo tlg!" . I was never offended everytime she texted me "yabang mo tlg!" or "kapal mo!". Id rather smile and felt my heart grow bigger than usual Its not an insult for me, I took it as her "lambing" for me. Then i was eating my brunch when my phone beeped and opened her message for me. I nearly choked the first time i read her text message saying "filing ko ang yabang yabang mo....". It was saved in my phone until now. Texting her or hearing the mere voice of her next in line give me so much strength and confidence, overwhelming ecstacy of joy.

If i could count the number she texted that "yabang" word, i deduce it reached 10 or more. But it doesnt lessen the hilarity, it makes me smile instead.

I dont personally believe in >> I could fly a thousand miles<< line until now. Now that its happening to me.

Im just wondering...
Will she ever read this blog?
My blog?
Know about this?

Nah... I dont think VAN will
She'll never know about this :c

Gonna ask y?

Bcos she texted me
"i promise not to give a damn about your feelings anymore"

And with that... Im signing off for now.
:c
Im sorry, my Vanna Marie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really love this girl,huh? Piece of advice... Go and get her. Court her if she is still available. I read your blogs and youre talking about that lucky girl.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home