xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Vanna Marie S. Tan



simple...
sweet..

selosa...
caring...
makulit...



Fave cartoon character


--->i bought this pillow for her

love 2 eat...
chicken...
sisig...
shrimp...
spicy squid...

dont like to eat...
ampalaya...
sibuyas...

love playin...
table tennis..
basketball..
badminton...

>>>im a simple person who wants a simple life


*haay... These are what makes Vanna Marie..
*I was not in myself today. I had a long quiz in accounting -liabilities, provisions, contingencies. WHEW! In the midst of my deadly battle in that subject, ther's one person whose playing inside my busy mind all along. The girl who hates me now :c This is really a serious catastrophe! On my part.

I love the way she bothers me when im alone reading bulky books and tired solving and balancing my financial accounts. I keep on telling my whole damn self, everything is alright and she's not mad at me. The lazy fact is screaming infront of this man here. She is! She still!So i get my phone and read all her messages all over again and again. It diminishes pain and worries, replenish everything. It soothes me, refreshes my tired self and makes me smile. I forgot all the negative things which happend in a day. Even the words she used cursing me.

She's my superVAN
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home