xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Why I am here?

I thought this thingy is OBSOLETE. <the internet and stuffs> But im dead wrong! <sigh> I was surfing and exploring at the same time with no specific reason until i found out about this page. I created this a couple of days ago while im drunk. Got it ryt folks. DRUNK. I have this itchy bitchy probs consuming me for almost a week now. <frown> Lets just say that this is one way as an outlet of my assorted emotions. Aside from playing my instrument and drinking.

I got bored, got tired of everything. Physically speaking. My mind -cerebrum- is into something or rather into someone.

She comes to my senses. Everytime, everywhere. Im not in love with her thats 99.99% pure sure. I guess. <sigh>

Am i guys?
Definitely not!

Thats why she hates me now. I dont want to love her, to be attach. Before i completely fall for her, i decided to stay away from her which puts me in agony. I know to myself, i care a lot for her. I even confessed to my friends that i love her. I felt and knew she cares for me too as a friend BEFORE. Before the unbearable stupidity attacked me. Before i lost my sanity.

She always ther for me whenever i needed her. She gave me reasons to smile when im sad and all so weary.<smile> She offered me comfort and security the day i broke down and bleed and cry. She always cheer me up. Texted me. Make me laugh with a broken me. Wiped tears away from my eyes. Cleared my vision, mind, heart and mission.

BLOODY HELL! Its my fault why the sudden change happand. Im afraid to love her that much. Im in doubt. But i know in my heart i already loved her. :c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home