xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sigh

The cold breeze stopped me for awhile here in the midst of the summer capital of the country. BAGUIO. I was away from the where my family decided to stay in for my mom's birthday with just 500 bucks in my pocket. I left my wallet and cp in the hotel room. Never did i realize i walk without my spirit in my human self. I was thinking of one person. Again, its Vanna.

I was waltzing in solitude when i spotted a internet cafe (24-hr open) It was 4am in the fucking morning but still i entered. Something struck inside me. I checked my this blog and now im blogging. Quite sleepy and tired of the day.

Im still confuse of this feeling i have for vanna. Its not just a simple crush or admiration.

This thing is different from all my other crushes, I know. That is why I rose it to the level of an infatuation. Why, I had a crush on Micaela before, but I just wanted to look at her, laugh with her. I don’t care what she does and what she is. I even had a crush on Dess before. I just wanted to look at her, because she’s cute. Nothing more. You won’t see me trying to communicate with hher. But with Vanna, it’s different. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted ttext her all day and nigh. I dream of her. I wanted to know her more. I wanted to know how she is, what she does. I wanted to be a part of her world. Like at this moment. Im thinking of her.

I always knew this blog would go nowhere. That’s why before there was anything in it, I have named it the xenophobia. I am guy who seldom loves but completely and truly. How can anyone give a love that consumes you? How can anyone nurture a love that hurts you? How can you live with a love that brings you the saddest of all London rains?

Her eyes will continue to remind me of this love I have for her. Her eyes will continue to remind me of all of you. But I always say, life always goes on.

Time is a healer.

Time can divide.

Whatever happens to both of us… I don’t know. But I am too weak to hope. I am too weak to dream. I am too weak to expect anything at all.

I love her. But without me, her life goes on. Her world will keep on turning.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macky Boy!!! Ikaw ba yan?!!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stalker of that girl named vanna, are you?

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home