xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Friday, March 03, 2006

What a day!

I month old na ang blog ko!

Here's a story which was happend day.

Twas 10am in the sunny morning waiting for someone in Sunken Garden. I sat down for awile checking myself norms.

I fluffy hug from my back startle me with curiousity. Automastically, my eyes shut savoring the sweet scent of the air coming from that girl hugging me. A simple gesture that makes my heart grow bigger than usual. I love that smell which entering to my senses and with that i know who's this one. Then i pulled her arm that made her fell on my lap. Eagerly, i pinched her nose. Were both laughing at our position. This is once in the blue moon moment with her. She seldom do that except when shes up to something.>my instinct says so.<

Sometimes i wish she had no friends whom she spends constantly. >am i being too selfish?<>grin< I got jealous of those punk guys, boy-next-door and big boys amoeba chasing her, sending her sweet-nothings and flowers and love letters and text messages.

I love her so much!
This is the first girl i like, i quarrel, the first girl i made cry, and the first girl i love.
And the first girl i slept with.

Charmaine Faith.

As we sat down, i put my right arm around her shoulder.
Minute passed, we're still still. Both staring at the people in front of us.

"Why is that sad look in your eyes, why are you crying..." she started singing that MYMP's song as she turned to me.

I just looked back and smiled at her. The wind is playing her hair with rhythm.

"whats ur problemo, caballero?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulder.

"Is it about that girl in your blog?" she asked again like a private investigator.

My eyes set its sight in the blue sky. No reply.

"Im right. Are you really in love with her?"

I pulled her closer to me instead. Still no reply.

"Im right again. Ayaw mo ba i-share sa akin, kuya?" ahe uttered with a bit bitterness in her voice.

My hand brushed her shoulder-length hair and said...

"Its not that. Huwag na muna ngayon, bebs. Not now."

Then she smiled at me. I stood up and i pinched her nose again.

I gave her my hands to help her get up.

"Tara, kain tayo ng barbecue sa beachhouse."

I offered her a free lunch.

And this day i s an ultra fine day.

With my sister dear. >smile<

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a glimpse of my kuya..

My brother is a kind and loving soul. Abnormally equipped with understanding and so much sweetness... that he attracts bumblebees. He is immensely gifted with a high IQ esp the mathematical centers of his cerebral hemisphere, but unfortunately his EQ is indirectly proportional to that (joke lang). He lets his heart rule over his head sometimes... most of the time, actually. (First time to be in love?) He is currently suffering from incurable obsession of attention(of the girl known as vanna), huh, beyond prognosis...( This is a terminal case!)

Im deeply touched by what ive read, kuy. Never imagine to read such crap! Hahaha!

Dont call me "bebs"! I hate it and you know that!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn to let go of the things thaat you desire and love. Because that is the only way to live in this world. When youcant have someone, or something, domt fret macky. If you lose her, do not be sad. Do not let your heart attach itself to a person too tightly. One day you might regret it terribly when that time comes, your heart will learn the true meaning of "heartache". Dont drink too much, it wont lessen the pain you have now. Whatever it is.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry..

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daya mo kuy! bat si ate lang ang nilagay mo dito sa blog bat kami ni brad at ni ate indira wala..

pero kahit na ganun loves pa rin kita.. ikaw ang pinaka-da best na kuya...

love ko po kuya ko kahitminsan medyo masungit yan...

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home