xenophobia

Expressions of superman. To write things i havent thought will happen in his life. Bleed and cry. Disappointed and neglected. Rejoice and celebrate. let me put it all in words though i think im not really good at it. WELCOME!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Whats with 8?





Vanna requested this and its only now that i found out i havent publish this the last time we were online. Im sorry :c
But here it is.....

8 places i wanted vanna to take
  1. seattle's best
  2. rooftop
  3. farm
  4. forest
  5. beach
  6. baywalk
  7. chill's
  8. Tan's residence
important person in my life
  1. Mom
  2. Dad
  3. Faith
  4. Hope
  5. Sweet
  6. Brad
  7. Friends
  8. Vanna Marie
things that remind me of Vanna
  1. with a smile (song)
  2. CALCULATOR (she knows why)
  3. basket ball
  4. computer
  5. my ericson cp
  6. superman (cos shes my supervan)
  7. tricycle (kahit pedicab daw pwede siya)
  8. Trigo *smile*
words she often uses
  1. nyeh
  2. nyahaha
  3. yabang
  4. haha
  5. antok pa ako (sleepyhead baby)
  6. hehe
  7. sus
  8. kapal
8 names i call her
  1. My vanna (she doesnt like it and i remember she texted me "...dont call me my vanna cos im not yours mark)
  2. Supervan (powerful)
  3. Van (i dont think i call her vanna)
  4. Fair one
  5. Sleepyhead (she sleeps alot or everytime i text and call her)
  6. Pikon (since that night we played a game which we made the rules of it. "asar-talo")
  7. Vanna Marie (ayaw niya)
  8. Mahal ko (bago yan)
8 names i want for my kids
  1. Mark Vincent
  2. Vanica Marie
  3. Marcus Veznan
  4. Vanna Marisse
  5. Van Marion
  6. Mary Margaret (i dont know but i like this one)
  7. Ricardo Manuel (from my dad and her dad's names)
  8. Anna Leah (from my mom and her mom's names)
my 8 hobbies
  1. blogging
  2. photography (my passion is in it)
  3. writing
  4. texting Vanna (before)
  5. car racing (i love speeding its velocity)
  6. star gazing (at the rooftop)
  7. mamundok (with the up save me)
  8. planning things in my life
my 8 jobs
  1. an acting acountant in a firm (currently employed)
  2. responsible student
  3. driver (during school days)
  4. tutor (during school days also)
  5. good son (tested and proven)
  6. blogger
  7. responsible citizen
  8. loving supervan
our 8 sports
  1. basketball (van)
  2. table tennis(van)
  3. badminton(van)
  4. billiards(mine)
  5. baseball(mine)
  6. darts(mine)
  7. soccer(mine)
  8. sungka (hehe, mine)
8 dates
    1. Dec. 10, 2005
    2. Jan 23, 2006
    3. Jan 27, 2006
    4. Jan 30, 2006
    5. Feb 13, 2006
    6. Feb 14, 2006
    7. Feb 15,2006
    8. April 2, 2006

8 movies we'll watch
  1. A walk to remember (my sisters and i watch this movie to the nth times)
  2. 50 first dates (adam s. and drew b.)
  3. titanic (all time fave)
  4. romeo and juliet (claire d. and leonardo c. it was romantic movies from shakespeare)
  5. Superman ( yung bago)
  6. armageddon
  7. beauty and the beast (fairytales naman)
  8. spiderman (fave ni van)
im jealous with these 8 persons/things
  1. aga muhlach (her seatmate in a bus that offered her)
  2. MEW (sorry i still feel that way but not tooo much)
  3. guy from ust (the one that i saw with van)
  4. freestyle ( she prefers to play that online game than chat with me)
  5. ANTOK ( it always take van away from me)
  6. guy from ust(again)
  7. guy from ust(and again)
  8. guy from ust(and again and again)

8 things i wanna do
  1. i wanna bake lasagna for vanna
  2. drive her home (spc)
  3. dance with her under the moonlight
  4. bring her in my place
  5. hold her hand
  6. hug her
  7. kiss her
  8. i wanna...make love with her
8 fears i have
  1. losing my family
  2. seperation of my parents
  3. losing vanna
  4. to get dump/rejected
  5. losing friends
  6. get failing grades
  7. embarassment
  8. God
8 important things
  1. computer (the only way i have vanna right now)
  2. car ( i love cars)
  3. hanky (im a sweaty person and i need it)
  4. cp (before but not that much now)
  5. pen and paper ( my outlet of emotions)
  6. digicam (capture beauty, moments and events)
  7. ipod (hehe)
  8. my wallet (where my money is kept)



Letter for my future wife

Billions of people living in this world and out of those billion people, its you who landed into my heart. Thousand of faces ive seen, thousand of women ive met. There's only one face and women ive came to love, hold and be with...its you my dear wife.

Couples are breaking up, filing annulment and divorce nowadays. Ours is different from them who made their lives miserable. We will struggle hard to overcome every hurdles in our ways. Problems and trials may test our faith, trust and love for one another but we will stand hand in handsaving you and me and our family.

I will grab this opportunity to say Im sorry if sometimes i go home late with unpredictable moods that will trigger you say "sa lahat ng ayaw ko yung ginagago ako"
Im sorry mahal ko.

We will be having more quarrels and petty fights in the near future, i will stay calm and listen to everything you wanted to say. We will work things out. The marriage vow we made and uttered infront of God will always remain in our hearts and mind everyday of our lives. Our marriage life is successful i dare say, for God is the center of our family. Both of us will find time to introduce Him to our 8 children so that they will grow close to Him.


Thank you for coming to my life and helped me build this wonderful family we have.
it's almost 24 years since we tied knots. that would mean more than thousand days had already passed since that happened..we've been helping each other since then.. we complement each other in various fields.. we had each other in times of downfalls and mostly in numerous triumphs..
and now, we're away from each other for we chose to take different careers.. we specialize in different fields so i know that our choice is the best for us..for our family.
we dont see each other that much... we count days before our eyes would meet again but it's okay for i know that our love won't fade.

The best thingabout us is when the night has come before we sleep late at night, we never forget to say how much we love each other. And when youre fast asleep in my chest, worries and tiredness suddenly vanish. Then i cant help myself thinking about growing old...

Our hair may turn to gray, vision may become blurred, wrinkles may appear, beauty may fade... but despite of that, i will stay in love with you my dear wife. And i want you to stay like this in my arms, not for the rest of my life but for the remaining days of our lives.

I love you van.


please watch this, this one's for van. listen to the lyrics and you'll find why i love this song and the video itself. he bought coffee for his girl.



The 8 letters

I L O V E Y O U



V A N N A T A N









2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cuz! galing ah... mwah!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy mark bat kulang na yung mga 8s mo? waaaa..... puro sayo na lang lahat asan na yung kay vanna? anyway, teary eye naman yung nabasa ko sa letter from my future wife habang nakikinig ako sa music na with a smile.. nag iba yata statement mo, but im sure vanna will apreciate this one. nice one buddy...

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home